History of Holy Family Parish School Kirkland

Inspiring, Educating, and Preparing Students since 1957

Holy Family Parish opened the school under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of Saint Thomas Aquinas on September 15, 1957, with six classes and an enrollment of 220 students. Today, the new Education Center has an enrollment capacity for 270 students in grades K-8, with a preschool for three and four year olds, a Pre-kindergarten, and cooking, music, movement, science, and art enrichment programs.

Here at Holy Family Parish School, we believe in fostering a partnership between parents and school in order to create an environment in which a child can grow and prosper.